Friday, February 10, 2012

Progress

We go in expecting everything to work out the way it's supposed to. In a perfect world we expect to always be happy. If only life were that simple.


I've experience a lot of emotions in that past 8 months and even MORE throughout the last 6 years and it's been hard and impossible sometimes but that's because as humans we seem to focus so much on the bad and we let the good slip right by us. I'd like to think that if there was a chart of my life the good would more than out weigh the bad.

I've met some amazing people in the short time span that I've been living in Quebec. I've started going to school, I've made some amazing girlfriends and I've become a part of a community. I've made a life for myself here. I feel at home.





No comments:

Post a Comment