Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lots going on these past 2 weeks and so much more to come!

We finally moved out on our own!!! It's been a little over a year of living with family and friends but we've finally bounced back and have our own apartment! It's really an amazing feeling and its SO nice to have our own stuff again. We've been unpacking all week and we keep finding little items we forgot we owned.  it's awesome. : )

Dodgeball starts back up tonight. I'm excited to have my team back minus 1 player. The games have been moved to Wednesday night and it just doesn't work with his schedule : /  luckily we might have another couple join our team which would bring us to the official ratio of 4 guys 2 girls. I'm working on having shirts made up before mid season. I'll post a preview of the design as soon as I have one worth posting.

Starting this week we're taking a small business coaching course on Thursday nights. That's right, we're looking to become our own bosses! It's something we've wanted to do for a while now and we've finally come up with an idea that might take us exactly where we want to go. I'm not mentioning too much just yet because it's something that isn't in the area and we don't want competition just yet! lol  Again...once we get started I'll bring you in on the big secret!


thats all for right now...;




No comments:

Post a Comment