Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This week is going to prove to be our busiest week since we've moved here! It's mainly to do with the holidays being right around the corner but it's still exciting. 
Yesterday I went with Lee's friends girlfriend to see Breaking Dawn. The movie was by far the WORST installment yet and that's not saying much. We did have a good time rolling our eyes and eating our sneak in snacks! (<---yeah, im that person) Yesterday evening I hung out with the ladies I met at the english speaking group. We went to a massage class that was being offered at the English Community Centre. We didn't realize until we got there that the class was being targeted to seniors!!! We laughed about it though and went on. It was actually a lot of fun and we learned how to give ourselves a full body massage! We went out for glass of wine afterwards and then headed home. 
Tonight Lee was invited to attend a Volkswagen event, there's going to be cocktails and the unveiling of some new models. I'm a good wife so of course I said I would go. lol
Thursday we're playing dodgeball and Saturday I'm hosting a turkey dinner for some friends. Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite meal EVER. So, I decided that even though they do not celebrate it here, I would not go without the meal.  :)
So, yeah. That's our week. It may not seem like much, but to 2 broke people it's going to be quite an adventure! LOL

ooo speaking of broke people. I of course LIVE for thrift stores and I scored the most awesome set of spice bottles ever yesterday! I got 12 bottles for $1.00!!! I couldn't wait to get them into shape so today I spent the afternoon cleaning, sanding, taping and painting. 


i think they turned out great. I'm now looking for the perfect shelf to put them on.

till next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment