Wednesday, September 28, 2011

diy projects to be!






we're SO in love with the whole hard and soft appeal you get from the Industrial Chic look. We've been searching for LOTS of pieces that we can  use and we've been lucky with lots of our finds. I have so many DIY projects I'd like to get started on. My latest venture has been finding the perfect pieces to make my 
own pendant lamps. Industrial lamps are pretty expensive but if I make'm myself then they're totally worth it.

Also, I want to make this little dresser/cataloger that The Painted Hive made. It's aboslutely adorable and SO much cheaper than buying an actual card catalog. I'm hoping to find some of what i need at the yard sales and flea markets this weekend. I'll let you know how that goes.

you can check out more of my ideas at my pinterest page.

1 comment:

  1. I love that look too! I love leather jackets with frilly skirts :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete