Saturday, September 24, 2011

furniture love

i don't have an ootd to post but i do have a new piece of furniture i want to brag about. i actually didn't get to take the pics i wanted becauase the hubster wrapped the dresser in blankets so she wouldn't get all messed up in the basement but here are some pics of the drawers!




when we went in a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with this piece they were asking $240 for her. We were seriously considering spending the money because we just had such an attraction to it but we decided to hold out and see how we felt about it this week. Well, we go it and she's still there and we knew what they were asking already but figured it'd be worth a shot. They guy looked at us and said $200. I was SO excited that they had gone down in price but I didn't show it on my face. Instead we said we'd think about it and started to walk around some more. We were getting ready to leave and talk about it in the car when we came back and said $190. Leevan looked at me and then at him and said "Deal" 
my husband loves me! lol that's all i can say. she's a gorgeous piece said to have been built in the 1890's. i couldn't really care less when she was built. I just LOVE that she's ours. I'm so excited and can't wait to see what else we'll find in the next months. 

1 comment:

  1. wow you guys got a really awesome deal on this. it is really beautiful.

    xo
    A_Riot
    www.thickthreads.net

    ReplyDelete