Monday, May 23, 2011

closer and closer

I thought I'd make this blog a little longer than I did (seeing as I have spare time lol)
This week is going to be a DOOZY! Mostly because it's our last full week before the move. I wanted to work atleast a couple of days this pay period because A. the girl that's replaced me hasn't learned everything there is about catering and with memorial day weekend ahead it's bound to get crazy! B. because we can always use extra cash!C. my aunt would drive me insane if I stood home for a whole week! So, 3 days of work is better than all of the above.
My packing is......moving very slowly. I'm so excited about moving but I honestly HATE packing. I'm awful at it and I'd rather be doing so many more important things that I just cant think of at the moment! LOL. It does NEED to get done and hopefully will be completed before Tuesday, our last full day in the states! (if you can't tell by now, I LOVE MILESTONES!)
My engagement ring is at the jewelers at this very moment  :( I feel so naked without it. One of the prongs broke and they said I was very lucky not to lose my diamond, anywho that's getting fixed and so happy about it!
We bought my aunt her Thank You present today. It's was a VERY EXPENSIVE (for us) and VERY DELICIOUS bottle of Peter Michael Chardonnay. I've never spent a lot of money on wine, I think the most I've ever paid for a bottle was $17.99 lol but this one was a $89.95 bottle of wine! It's so good but I'll probably never do it again especially if I won't be drinking it. I know she's going to be THRILLED when she see what it is and though she may have driven us up the walls while we were here, we couldn't be doing this move without her.
We're going roller skating  and out for karaoke this week! not much more to say about that  :D
Leevan and I will be celebrating our 1st Wedding Anniversary in 17 days! I cannot believe that it's already so here. When I think back at where I was last year 17 days before the wedding I'm so glad at the people we've become in just 1 year. We won't be doing anything HUGE for our anniversary only because we just celebrated 5 years last month and the day I met my best friend and love of my life is honestly so much more important to me than the day we exchanged our vows. Those vows I made were vows I had already made to him in private and he knows that as much as I know that a wedding is a confirmation of the love you already have. It's not meant to strengthen it.
 Anyways, I'm planning a picnic on top of Les Plaines D'Abraham, which is a field on on top of a hill in quebec city. I have to plan it right so that the view is perfect to see the sunset and the Chateau Frontenac. Sorta like this pic but, I'm determined to find the perfect spot! I have so many things planned and we'll finally open one of our wedding presents (a bottle of Vintage Don Perignon) and eat wonderful picnic-y foods!  :D
Anywhos....I have so much to get done over the next couple of days that I doubt my outfits will be show stoppers! believe me when I say you're not missing anything.


I'll be back in a couple of days! So many things to take care of and get done before the move! Have a Great Week!

see you in june  (hopefully sooner)

No comments:

Post a Comment