Tuesday, May 17, 2011

counting down....

I cannot believe how fast the days are going by. 8 more days of work 14 more days until the move, it just doesn't seem real. I guess it won't seem real until the first 2 weeks in Quebec are up and I'm thinking we're NOT packing up to head back home because...it will be our home.

I'm starting to get sad about it. I've made a friend and now I'm having to leave her behind. I really have to stop doing that! This whole making friends business isn't cut out for someone who can't stay still. I just feel so selfish about even allowing her into my life when I knew what the outcome was going to be. It's also hard for the people I've come to depend on when I just needed some time... they were there for me and listened to me and now...I'm just leaving. I'm insanely excited and not really nervous but sad. I'm sad that I won't have them right next door or a phone call away. I won't have my shopping buddies or my GNO (girls night out) I won't get to see Garrett, Joelle or Gabriel grow up. I just hope that everyone knows that I love them and I'm going to miss them so much. I don't talk about it because it hurts and I know that if I start I'll just end crying like the big baby that I can be. I know that everyone knows I love them, I'm hoping the one person I'll be able to tell in person this week is my sister. We haven't said a word to each other in 6 months and I hope she'll answer my phone call tonight. I hope I hope I hope.

anywho. 14 days and counting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment