Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's MAY!!!!

It's FINALLY May! It seems that ever since I told my job that I'm leaving and moving to Canada that time itself has stopped!!! However, with the month of May now in session as a confirmation of the clock ticking it just feels SO REAL!

The next couple of weeks are going to be immensely busy, I have dinners with friends I haven't seen in a while, dinners with friends I've just made and am going to be SO SAD to leave :(
I have farewell parties for my husband in Manhattan and our own going away party to plan! It's just A LOT and now, with only 4 weekends to get all this in it's going to be a circus! On top of all the plans we have made we still have to pack! I know we'll be fine and everything will work out in the end so I'm just going to focus on the positive and be excited for everything!

I'm having Sunday Dinner with my bestie and her family today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment