Friday, May 13, 2011

TGIF

Yesterday, my girlfriend Dani and I went dress shopping for a wedding she's attending. Honestly, at first I was a little weery about going...only because she had been looking for a dress since the beginning of the month and NOTHING she tried was good enough!!! Alas, Macys was our first stop and luckily our only stop! she was able to find not 1 but 2 dresses that she absolutely loved and because of the she bought both :D (she's gonna return the one she ends up not wearing lol)


were prety sure she's keeping the middle one cause it just gives her a freaking awesome figure! we ended the night eating Red Robin, yummmmm! lol and watcing the last bit of American Idol. I will no longer be watching now that all the talent has been voted off!

i found the cutest panties(yes more panties!) on clearance in macys! they were $1.99 a piece and SO freaking pretty :D



I was wearing a cute little outfit I threw together (which included my new shoes!)


details:
shoes: Sychelles via Nordstrom Rack 10
skinny jeans: Faith21 size16
cardi: Faith21 1x
tank: Threads 4 Thought via Loehmenns

No comments:

Post a Comment