Wednesday, July 13, 2011

busy weekend ahead!

So, my blog isn't called Rock n' Ruffles for the sheer adorableness of it! lol  Aside from being into EVERYTHING that is absolutely pretty, shabby chic and full of Vintage Goodiness, I'm also an avid lover of Rock music and my wonderful husband introduced me to Metal 5 years ago! He told me he loved me for the first time at an
Ill Nino concert at The House of Blues.  Since then, it's always had a special place in my heart.

Why do I bring this up? Well, we just scored FREE tickets to the only 2 shows we wanted to see at                      Le Festival d'été de Québec and we couldn't be MORE ecstatic about it!

 Tomorrow at 6pm we'll be watching Avenged Sevenfold and then on Saturday we get to see Metallica! I'm so excited but still have NO IDEA WHAT I'M WEARING!

I gotta check what's still in boxes and put something together....or maybe head to the mall tomorrow! 
either way i'll let you guys know and of course will take pics!

oh yeah....HARRY POTTER COMES OUT ON FRIDAY!  It's really just another GINORMOUS event on my calender!


tomorrow!

friday!

 saturday!

*****
Apocalyptica





you'll see in my about me that: I ♥ Metal Boys that Play the Cello
this is Apocalyptica
they are one of my favorite bands and they happened to start out by playing Metallica Covers. Normally it would be appropriate to have a Metallica or A7X video but I go against the grain! lol 
So here are my boys playing an Instrumental Cover of the Metallica song,
 Master of Puppets






2 comments:

  1. If someone would have told me back in high school that you'd be into metal music, I would have laughed in their face. You're so hardcore! haha. Love it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i know right!

    it's funny to see what a girl will do for love!

    ReplyDelete