Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I'm sure we all have a part of our bodies that we wish we could change...right?
My upper arms have been my enemy every summer since middle school. Everyone would always tell me I was crazy and that my arms were fine but still I used to look at pictures or the mirror and be absolutely appalled by what I saw!
It's sad because now I wish nothing more than my arms would go back to that size. I've tried LOTS of different tactics but nothing that's made me happy and it's exhausting to continuously be displeased by what is underneath my sleeves.
So, the grass will always be greener on the other side, right?  I'm going to take that and runn with it (hypothetically of course). Instead of, "what if my arms were thinner?" I'm going to start thinking "what if I was happy with the way I am now" I'm tired of looking back 5 or 6 years and regretting the fact I didn't take advantage back then!


dress: Kimchi Blue H&M
shoes: Kimchi Blue H&M  (yeah i thought that was pretty funny too)
accessories: Forever21




totally a model moment today! i surprised the hubby with the job of being my photographer...he wasn't exactly pleased but he didn't do too bad of a job ♥


1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love that dress honey! Now following :)

    Follow back: http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete