Friday, July 22, 2011

long week

This week had to have been one of the longest, hardest and least fashionable weeks of my life! 

Our friends have a friend who is starting a cleaning business (post construction and renovation) and she needed some employees for a busy week before the construction workers went on vacation, I needed a job. I worked all week dusting, mopping, running up and down stairs, re-cleaning and doing all other kinds of stuff that I wouldn't consider fun. I wore the rattiest clothes I could find and my hair stayed in a frizzy bun. It wasn't pretty and I wasn't exactly happy. Until......I was paid! lol I haven't had a paycheck in over a month and even though it was rough, seeing that money go into my hands made it totally worth it. :)  I'm a happy girl and feel accomplished. She won't need me again until after the vacation but I'm pretty sure I'll work some more. It's hard, but I hate not making money! 
It doesn't feel natural. 

In other news....Sabrina is bringing home hair colors to look at! I'm excited! I'll hopefully have an outfit to post this weekend. I need to get back into the swing of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment