Friday, July 15, 2011

last nights concert

So, I decided to go comfy/cute and that was definitely the right choice! We got to the field 6 hours before Avenged Sevenfold was to get on stage. We waited in line for 2 hours and then watched 2 other bands for another 4 hours. 
The opening band "3" was actually really awesome, I loved all the different guitars they played with and the vocalist was AMAZING. At some points I believe I was mesmerized by his voice! The second band was extremely meh and Avenged Sevenfold was awesome of course! They know how to put on a great show, we just wished they would have played songs for their early albums. All in all good times!
 Now that I know what to expect we'll be better prepared for the Metallica show on Saturday.

on to the pics!


Band Shirt: Apocalyptica Show last year
Jeans: Faith21
Shoes: Mossimo, Target
Bag: Torrid


better look at the shirt


By the time Avenged Sevenfold came on, this entire field was packed like sardines! It was insane.

I was resting my feet. we had a LONG time to wait.

 3 was freaking awesome!

by the time A7X came on we were exhausted and in pain so we went to the very back and watched on the field. smart choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment